Saturday, April 01, 2006

Miranda and Claire's Excellent Adventure

So this weekend my friend Miranda and I had ourselves quite an adventure. If you want all the details, you should really go to her blog (http://mediocrityisnotsobad.blogspot.com ) but the short version goes like this: somewhere between the struggle to save Miranda from homelessness, the field trip to check out Golden Gate Park's buffalo, some seriously inappropriate behavior at the DeYoung museum and my run-in with the rudest (and boldest) cab driver in the city, I found time to meet the man of my dreams. He is pictured below. I think we'll be very happy together, as long as I can get beyond that whole "he's encased in glass and is thousands of years older than me" thing. But true love has conquered bigger obstacles than that, I'm sure.

0 comments: