Thursday, May 18, 2006

Soul Cleaning?

I know, I know. It's been almost a month since I wrote in my blog. Is it possible that nothing bizarre or funny has happened to me in almost a month?

Proabably not.

The real issue is laziness, crossed with busy-ness. But that's a cop-out: when there's awkwardness to embrace, I'd better damn well be embracing it. And then writing about it later.

So while I get on that task, here's a little tidbit to tide everyone over:

I've now seen this kind of strange van twice in the course of a week. What made it so strange, you ask? On the side of the van was a logo, advertising "Pro-One Janitorial Services."

But on the back? On the back, it said "Ready or not, here we come. GOD. Let go, and let GOD."

Um, what?

1 comments:

M!r&a said...

Seriously? In the Bay Area? Seriously???