Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Argentina: variations on a theme

So here's the difference between Sejal's work friends and my work friends when it comes to planning vacations.

Sejal's work friends are suggesting that we go to the wine country of Argentina and check out some vineyards.

My work friends are suggesting I go to Bolivia (because there are more people organized into unions than anywhere else in the world) and check out one of the factories that's been taken over by workers and made into a collective.

And on a different note, Brianne bought her ticket for Buenos Aires this morning. Anyone else interested?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am HELLA interested! Except I will have just started my new job... How cool, you're going to ARGENTINA Clairie!! I am so excited for you. Miss you!!

Claire said...

New Job? What new job? Tell tell tell!