Monday, October 16, 2006

Finally entering the 20th century, a few years too late. . . .

When I started at EBASE a year ago, I had one really big goal: get them a decent website. For anyone who never saw the old website, it was one page: black background, a couple of links to some PDF documents, and the EBASE logo, taken straight off our letterhead. It also said something like "Our website is under construction! We will be launching a new site soon, so check back often."

It said that for 7 years.

When I undertook to make the new website happen, I didn't realize how much work it would actually take. Writing the content, editing the content, finding a designer, working through many (I repeat MANY) rounds of design proposals, learning how to use the content management system and uploading everything: these all took a lot of work.

And now, a year later--and with only a week to spare before I leave EBASE--I can proudly send you to a new, beautifully designed, brilliantly written website where you can sign up for updates, give us money and find out what EBASE has been up to. I encourage you to do all of those things. Daily. :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The website is beeyootiful!