Thursday, November 09, 2006

A Small Blog Hiatus

I am leaving for Argentina in T-minus 9 hours. Wooohoo! And in remarkably un-Claire-like fashion, I am already totally packed. No crazy drunken packing. No scrambling to throw stuff in a bag at the last minute.

But alas, the downside of going to Argentina is that my blog will be taking a hiatus. But just a baby one. Hardly noticeable even. Certainly shorter than the ones that network television stations take right smack in the middle of the season so you're left wondering if Meredith Grey got blown up by a bomb in the OR. (Or fill in the blank with whatever television show you are embarassingly and unreasonably addicted to.)

I'll be back in the country on Thanksgiving Eve, and the first thing I'll be doing (after consuming ungodly amounts of turkey and pie) will be blogging. I'm planning on having great adventures, doing ridiculous things and taking good notes while I'm gone, so I'm sure there will be plenty to blog about.

See you on the flip side of November. . . .

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi dear,
Not sure if you get this message before you take off on your South American adventure but I wish you a fantastic time and I can't wait to hear all the stories! Enjoy. Sorry I haven't called you back-- am in London with limited access to phone/internet. Pretty cool though, to have a job that jets you off to London for work. We're finishing early today so I have time to shop with my co-workers! Huzzah. Love you
S