Saturday, March 18, 2006

An Open Letter

To the passive-agressive boy who sent me the snarky e-mail this afternoon:

You, sir, have definitely chosen the wrong week to piss me off. There are no circumstances under which I wouldn't have been at least annoyed by your e-mail, but you've caught me in a moment when I am ready to be full-out enraged at just about anything about your gender, and now you will have to bear the full brunt of my anger.

It is too bad for you that I am not interested in you. It is also too bad for you that I already have plans to run a 12k race on Sunday morning. And yes, it is true that these two factors combined have made me unwilling to commit to making plans with you for later on Sunday. But my hesitancy does not give you the right to get petty. It doesn't give you the right to cop an attitude. You definitely do not know me well enough to cop attitude, and since we do not have any type of relationship (friends or otherwise) you do not have the right to presume to be pissed at me for not jumping at the opportunity to include you in my Sunday. (And trust me, you don't want to go there anyway, because in the mean, snarky attitude department I could kick your ass and probably make you cry, too.)

What all of this means, in case you hadn't figured it out, is that we will DEFINITELY NOT be hanging out on Sunday. In fact, I think it's safe to assume we will not be hanging out again ever. I guess you'll just have to take the passive-aggressive bullshit act somewhere else.

0 comments: