Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Party Highlights

Top 5 highlights of my very belated housewarming party on Saturday:

5) Crazy, over-the-top, obvious matchmaking of my co-workers.




4) The fact that the crazy, over-the-top, obvious matchmaking seems to have been successful. (See the couple on the left in above picture)


3) My former co-workers talking shit to my new co-workers over who was better at throwing down. (By the way, there's no contest here--my old co-workers could drink a bunch of alcohoic sailors under a table.)



2) Stopping flip cup before we started using hard alcohol.



1) George. That's right--the kid I met at the "brewery" last Friday. (See blog entry.) On a whim, I invited him, and he came and stayed the WHOLE 8 HOURS. I always say it's good to have a little bit of shady randomness at a party, and George definitely supplied it. Was there anyone at the party who didn't meet George?

And a special shout out to Marcos for the most effective (even if unintentional) cockblock I've witnessed in a LONG time.

0 comments: