Saturday, April 21, 2007

Also in threes

So I never did fall down an open drain or anything else bad, but something else has happened in threes which has left me with quite the (good kind of) dilemma:

1) Received acceptance letter from Emerson College in Boston
2) Received acceptance letter from American University in Washington, D.C.
3) Received acceptance e-mail (that I almost deleted because it was in my spam box) from Westminster University in London.

And now the part where I have to figure out where I'm going and what, exactly I'm doing. (Followed shortly be figuring out how, exactly, I'm paying for it.)

4 comments:

Miranda said...

Of course you received acceptance letters from all three--you are effing smart, Claire! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

EUROPE!
EUROPE!
EUROPE!
EUROPE!
EUROPE!
EUROPE!
EUROPE!
EUROPE!
EUROPE!

(Help me out here Becky)

rjs said...

Well, well, well Ms Smarty-Pants, Congratulations!

London has lots to offer, besides yours truly (and easy access to Sophie)-- beer, cute boys with accents, rolling green hillside, fantastic museums, beautiful parks, quaint little theatres, 2 hour pub lunches, a great music scene, tiny sandwiches, tea and scones... did I mention cute boys with accents?

At least come have a look.

Anonymous said...

WOW, congrats!! Are the programs all very different? Is there one program with a cohort size, teaching style, career track, or networking possibilities that really appeal to you? If you haven't ever lived in Europe, I'd recommend a stab at it, although London is SO EXPENSIVE that it's worth thinking very carefully about it. Great city, though. But so are Boston and DC! Hmmm, tough one. Congrats, though!