Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Say What?

This is an actual message I received from a user of the website that I monitor. And yes, he is a native English speaker (from England), although you probably wouldn't guess it:

"ello erm can u or who every owns dis site plz rise the amount of friends u can have because i got max n i got ldz of other ppl who wnt 2 ad me"

I actually got an even more incoherent and cryptic message back when I replied to the above, but silly me--I forgot to save it. So much for the Queen's English--I doubt she'd understand a damn word these fools say.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please don't hold it against the UK. In fact, maybe you'd better make it over here soon to see what the English are really like.... C'mon Claire, stop hoarding all the awesomeness in the USA. Its your patriotic duty!