Friday, February 03, 2006

Makes Me Question Why People Have Kids

This is how my co-worker, Brooke, spent her night last night:

We were running a training for a group of workers, and several of the participants had brought their kids. Being the helpful person that she is, Brooke offered to babysit the kids while the training was going on.

According to Brooke, the three kids were--to quote--"devil children": out of control, screaming, running around. Typical 4 year old boys.

At one point in the night, Brooke says that she left the boys to walk into the next room to get some water for one of them. When she came back not two minutes later, she found a surprise waiting for her on the floor: a log of poop. While all of them denied responsibility, clearly someone waited for her to leave, dropped his pants and pooped on the floor.

I can't say I'm sorry I missed that.

1 comments:

brooke said...

I think my exact description of the deposit in question was "poop nugget" ... children, oy! even my dog doesn't do that anymore.